Monday, November 12, 2007

Got The Tilt!

Hello Curious Fans of The AT&T Tilt !

A client brought me this phone and I thought I would write about some of my experiences with it in the hopes that it will help others figure out some obscure features or decide wether they want to invest in this mobile device.

The first thing you notice about the phone is the size. It is a large phone and I am used to large querty keyboard phones, but this wears off once you see that your basically holding a mini laptop in the palm of your hands. The great thing about the phone is Windows Mobile Office Pro. This is a big deal. Having the ability to run Microsoft Word or Excel on my phone is a big bonus. Having no excuse to not proof my bosses documents is bad...




The AT&T Tilt's most obvious feature is that the screen tilts up 45 degrees. This is a good feature if you sit down on a table but its not very useful for killing time in line while at the bank or while driving your kids and being chased by paparazzi (Hi Britney!).

I have been exploring some other features of the phone and will write about them my next chance.