Monday, November 26, 2007

Notes: Handwritten versus Typed


So, I found a pretty interesting feature while playing with my phone. I can save notes that I write myself. Yeah, not many cellphones let you do that, right?! Anyways, this one has an intresting feature with it's notes ability... Handwritten notes.

So, instead of having to flip out the keyboard, or using the stylus to hit tiny blocks on the keyboard, I can go to “Start”, “Programs”, “Notes”, (click “new , of course) and then if I click “menu” and make sure “draw” is selected, I can write with the stylus.

The image at the beginning of this post is an example of what the notes looks like, depending on how neat your handwriting is.

The only comment I have about this is that I would prefer to be prompted to save my notes, instead of each note being automatically saved, when I really just want to show folks this cool feature, and now I have around 10 notes in my phone that I don’t need.