Thursday, February 7, 2008

The Quality Of Pictures From AT&T Tilt Cellphone

The quality of the pictures you can get from the AT&T cellphone is amazing, if you have the settings right. The optimal setting for the best quality pictures is the maximum that the cell phone can do, which is a 2048x1536 pixel image. The pictures linked in this blog we taken at an even lower setting tan this – they were taken at 1600x1200 pixels.

Here are samples of 2 pictures taken from my phone, one is of our new puppy, and one of what she did to the blinds. Don’t worry, I promise not to turn this into a photo blog; I’m just showing sample images from the phone!

The images that come off the phone are very large, please click the thumbnails I created below to open the full-size “from-the-phone” image in a new window.




full image


full image

In case you’re wondering how I got these pictures off the phone, I sent them in a multi-media (not text!) message on the phone to my email account. I then saved them from my email to my computer!

In the very-upcoming future I am going to have an Micro SD card on the phone, so I will be able to transfer the images in a different and more efficient way. Stay tuned for an entry on this at a later date!