Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Viewing Web Pages On The Tilt Cell Phone - Opera Web Browser - Part 2

We are now revisiting the topic of installing the opera Mobile browser on the At&T Tilt cellphone. We had an unsuccessful first attempt.

After trying the same steps on my phone, I see on the opera.com website (please note that I'm using a desktop computer becuase the Opear site does not appear as intended on the AT&T cellphone) that in order to download the browser, I am supposed to download the file from Opera.com onto my desktop computer first, then connect the phone to the computer, and then double click the file on my computer's desktop.

I do not have the cord to hook my phone to the computer with me, nor the CD with me now so it looks like I can't install the browser at this time.

Stay tuned for another blog called Installing Opera Part 3, where hopefully we can finally get this will finally work!